13 July 2010

We can play it safe, or play it cool.

> press & listen


I hate when i try to talk to someone and they just write 'ok'.

"What if..." "That won't happen." "Yeah, but WHAT IF?"

"MOM!!!!! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY............ oh there it is."

Seeing an ugly guy and saying to your best friend "There's your man".

Sending an important text, then being scared to open the reply you get back.

I Just Woke Up, Don't Talk to Me. 
"Ok I'm going to go to bed early tonight!"......"Is it seriously 1 am now?" 

 I want to sleep...5 more minutes!
It's like I want you to know, but I don't want to tell you.

Finland, the only place that can experience all 4 seasons in 1 week.

I hate waiting.

My bed likes me. It doesn't let me go in the morning.

Everytime I see you a voice in my head goes "SLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTT"

Saving a file as "dyjjyggffj'', because I'm too lazy to write a proper name.

I Knew That Song Before It Was Popular.

A friend helps you when you fall, a best friend laughs.

I Hate It When I Can't Fall Asleep Because I'm Thinking.

"Please?" "no" "please?" "no" "PLEASE?" "yes" "really?" "no." 

"Oh man I'm getting fat....hey, is that a cookie?"

I love those moments where you just smile and think, "i love life."

That feeling you get on the first day of Summer.

Missing old memories that you know you can never get back.

Okay, I will get out of the bed in 10 seconds. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-9-9-9.. 

"Don't see me, don't see me, don't see me"... "HEYYY!!!" ... "f*ck"

I love it when teachers tell jokes, and the class doesnt laugh!

'OMG DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN.. oh wait, that wasnt you.'

Love the feeling of coming home from school on a friday.

Unlimited Texting.

There's this part of the song that makes me replay it again and again.

Saying "I hate this song", then singing along to it. 

Waking up in the night, and then realizing you still have hours to sleep.

Diet Coke. 

I Feel My Cell Phone Vibrate When It Doesn't.

I tell a funny story. No one laughs.... IT WAS FUNNY WHEN IT HAPPENED OK?!

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok im done. No, wait - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Saying ' No it's ok' but inside 'FUUUUCKKK YOUUU'.

"Who are you on the phone with?" "My drug dealer, mom."

"What are you gonna do there?" "Smoke pot, get drunk, and kill people, Mom".

Study..study ... stud .... sta..ah ..... staf .... stafay ... fay ... face ..facebook.

"I won't forget, I won't forget.." "So did you bring it?" "Sh*t.."